310T Mechanic – Sundridge, Ontario Canada
RESPONSIBILITIES – The individual will be responsible for government safety inspections on trucks and trailers as well as diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining a variety of construction and heavy equipment.
- 310T certified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and familiarity of heavy equipment. They will have the ability to work independently and unsupervised and possess a current valid class G or better driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract and criminal record check.
- Perform diagnostics, service, maintenance, repair and overhaul in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations. Must be able to read and understand schematics, both electrical and hydraulic. Strong computer skills and high attention to detail.
- Operate shop equipment including welders, compressors, presses, grinders, heavy hand tools, and other shop equipment. Lifts, moves and/or installs heavy parts and assemblies safely, using basic tooling and PPE.
- Willing and able to work shifts and travel.
- Documents all work performed including diagnosis, root cause, and labour time. Prepares reports as required.
G.F. Preston Sales and Service is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes and cover letters can be forwarded to Chad Preston, email; email@example.com or dropped off in person.